Subject: Re: Config and Voice
From: Brian Wolven (brian.wolven_at_verizon.net)
Date: 2004-05-23

Salokyn wrote:

>> I've not seen in the docs anything to configure voice settings from a
>> configuration file.
>> I would by example ativate voice in my car.cfg file and set it off in
>> my headphone.cfg file.
>>
>> Do this exists ?

Generally, if you'd like to know the syntax for newly added config file
features, just save a new config file while using rockbox. You can then
go in and edit it to your heart's content on your PC. Features that
aren't simply boolean may require a little more detective work or saving
of multiple config files, each of which has different combinations of
features, but you can still do it without ever having to read
documentation. =P