Subject: USB2 problem
From: Matt Evans (mge_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-05-24

Since installing the rockbox firmware my Archos Recorder only works as a
USB1 connection.

When I plug in the USB cable it reboots and Windows XP says the hardware
wasn't installed propoerly. Then a message comes up in the sys tray to say I
am connecting a Hi-speed USB device to a normal USB connection. However, I
can use any of my other USB2 devices without any problem so it's just the
Archos that's not working. It was working before I installed the firmware.

The problem seems to be that inserting the usb cable makes it reboot.

ANy suggestions please?

Thanks,

Matt