Subject: Re: rockbox fun - the "audiosette" making archos act as a datasette
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2004-05-24

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:53:52 +0100, Mat Holton wrote:

> Any chance of building a Time Machine into
> Rockbox, Jörg? It doesn't need to have a fancy interface, just a method
> to enter your destination time and then perhaps use the Play button to
> start travelling. Do you think we would need a flux-capacitor? Or am I
> being silly? mat

Yeah but one RLOD and you'd be SOL. Well, maybe if you could "bookmark"
your chronological destinations, you could reboot and finish the trip. :)

I think MP3 player time machines are definitely the wave of the future.
Phone booth time machines have been "done to death". It's time for a

(don't even need to ask if I'm being silly)