Subject: RE: USB2 problem
From: Matt Evans (
Date: 2004-05-25

Hi Scott,

Yes - it does work perfectly.

I have flashed the rom but had the same problem before flashing too.

I did use to have a problem connecting the USB when the power supply was in
as it kept rebooting with the archos firmware. I could resolve it by
removing the power and it would work. There is perhaps a power regulation
problem as the backlight on the screen flickers massively when connecting to