Subject: found a bug in power_off()
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-05-25

Hi all

I was complaining some weeks ago about idle power off not working on my jukebox6000
I also needed power_off() for my CDC application (still didnt work)

I found out that when I remove the
while(1);
at the end of the routine, it works... :-)

This must be caused by the optimizer optmizing too much, even if the and_b and or_b routine are in assembly inline. (the optimizer is generally working at the assembler level I think)

I don't know if the sh1 registers are declared as volatile, but it should help.

Regards
Sophana