Subject: RE: I.N.Q. #2. iTunes plugin: mostly useless, or totally useless?

RE: I.N.Q. #2. iTunes plugin: mostly useless, or totally useless?

From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat <reginald_at_kupietz.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:42:44 -0700

At 9:57 AM -0400 5/25/04, Jonah, Jim wrote:
>You keep mentioning a plugin, so maybe I'm missing something here. What
>"plugin" are you using and what are you plugging it into?

I'm asking about the iTunes plugin, like it says in my subject line ;-) It
comes on the CD with the JBR or is downloadable from Archos' site
<http://www.archos.com/download/firmware/itunes_plugin.sit>... the plugin
lets you access files on the Archos' hard drive directly within iTunes,
although it seems really buggy, hence the question. It's a separate thing
from iTunes' (locally-stored) library - thanks anyway, though.

Mike