Subject: RE: I.N.Q. #2. iTunes plugin: mostly useless, or totally useless?
From: Svante Tidholm (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2004-05-26

Wow,
I tried the iTunes plugin for macs and ditched it right away, as you
say, it is very buggy and superslow. The worst thing is that it
totally messes up your iTunes library with all the Archos-files
visible but not found when you dont have the unit plugged in. My
guess is Archos didnt finish that plugin after starting on it... To
bad though, since it would be really nice to use ITunes for the
archos files. I do all my work with the files in iTunes, then plug
the unit in and copy them over manually.

/S

--
/Svante