Subject: Re: sony cd changer emulation almost finished
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-05-26

Hi Sophana,

just a short question about the JB control done by the HU:
I guess the HU has only a limitted number of keys to control the radio part
or the CDC and so on.
How do you control all the JB's functions with limitted number of keys on
the HU side ?

Greetings

Matthias

> Sophana wrote:
> I mapped all the player buttons and I have access to all rockbox functions
> from the HU. I can browse the directories, browse the menus, the scrolling
> is managed from rockbox so I have all scrolling features (bidir, jump
> scroll, etc...)
> I even implemented fast forward and rewind (key repeat, yes...)

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de