Subject: RE: playlists

RE: playlists

From: Matt Evans <mge_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:33:16 +0100

Hi Hardeep,

The following line from my rockbox playlist:

/My Music/_at__at_ Various for sort/Capital Gold Legends (disc 2)/13 [The Moody
Blues] Nights in White Satin --- Capital Gold Legends (disc 2).mp3

Gets turned in to:

D:\_at_Playlists\Personal\/My Music/_at__at_ Various for sort/Capital Gold Legends
(disc 2)/13 [The Moody Blues] Nights in White Satin --- Capital Gold Legends
(disc 2).mp3

By Winamp. I assumed it was having problems with forward slashes but maybe
it's something else. The 'D:\_at_Playlists\Personal\' bit is the path to the
actual playlist file. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help with the playlist viewer - I'll give it a go.

matt