Subject: RE: USB2 problem
From: Matt Evans (
Date: 2004-05-26

Hi VP. Thanks for the suggestion. I do not have the option to update from
internet. If I select find automatically it installs a driver that it finds

>From hunting around on the web it seems as far as I can tell that my USB2
drivers are correctly installed.

I am now just loading the archos firmware before connecting to usb2 which is
a minor hassle for the benefits of having rockbox the rest of the time. It
does seem very strange that archos firmware works with usb2 and rockbox
firmware doesn't!!