Subject: new member who needs help!
From: Sarai and Rosie (bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2004-05-27

Hey guys:
My name is Sarai and I have an Archos 20 GB recorder. I'm trying to install
rockbox b/c I can't use the regular software that comes with the player b/c
I'm blind. I hear Rockbox is pretty accessible for blind people, however I
am having trouble installing it. I'm not a beginner in the teck world, but
I'm not advanced either so please be patient. I created a j:/.rockbox
directory on my hd of the player. Then I used WINZIP to unzip the daily
build to the player. I think I did it right. Then I copied the recorder
drive to the root directory of the player. Then I downloaded the language
files to the desk top and copied them to the j:/.rockbox directory. Now,
supposedly I just turn on the player, hit menu and it will start talking to
me. Well, it didn't. Any one have any suggestions?
I'd appreciate the help,
Sarai and Rosie, Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
                          And lean not on your own understanding;
                          In all your ways acknowledge Him,
                          And He shall direct your paths."