Subject: Re: Line in Problems - clarification
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2004-05-27 wrote:
> Here are some more details, I think might be helpful. I use the cord that
> came with mo JBR. The one with a white and yellow ends. It works as a line
> out, but not as a line in. Is it supposed to? If noy I guess I should buy
> another one. What are good ones, compatible with Archos?

I guess we won't be able to help you if you don't tell us more details.
What were your recording settings? What happened (did it record silence
or did it nothing at all)? What model do you have? Where did you plug
the cord in (where did the signal come from)? Did you test your signal
source with any other device?