Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 4, Issue 76
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-05-27

If your intend is to buy one, I might not help.
If you are willing to buidl your own remote, there were several remote
controls published (have a look in the external links section on following
site http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/)

Greetings

Matthias

> I was wondering if there is any way to get a remote for my FM recorder
> 20? I love having such portability... but I want to be able to shove it
> in my pocket and control it with a remote.

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de