Subject: RE: 5400rpm toshiba drive in JBR
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2004-05-27

It might apply if the links still worked ;-)

I tried forcing the drive into master mode by putting a jumper on it
according to the data sheet (it was only needed if a certain pin was low
apparantly). It didn't work.

It would be great if you can give me a quick idea of what the fix was for
your drive?