Subject: Re: RockBox 2.2 - Jukebox 6000 - Volume and Pitch
From: Jean Boullier (
Date: 2004-05-28

Do you mean you are experiencing variable pitch with a player-only
jukebox? The variable pitch/speed is supposed to be possible on the
recorders only...
Also, could you try to figure out the variation, i.e. tell us the normal
and abnormal durations for a same track. That might help people who are
able to analyse this problem.

Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France