Subject: Re: current voice file has some problems
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2004-05-28

Its a bit better, but if you go into the rename dialogue the a is not
heard at all and some punctuation is definitely missing. Also, I
thought the voice files were kept at
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech and that still
has the May 26 file. Whatever happened to the mary.zip that was
there?

on Friday 05/28/2004 Jens Arnold(arnold-j_at_t-online.de) wrote