Subject: Re: current voice file has some problems
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-05-28

> Its a bit better, but if you go into the rename dialogue the a is not
> heard at all and some punctuation is definitely missing.

We only have the letters A-Z, digits 0-9, '+', '-', '.' in the voice file.
No further punctuation (yet), we have to keep the amount of clips limited.
The complete charset including the upper half (accents, etc.) would require
a _lot_ of clips.

> Also, I thought the voice files were kept at
> and that still
> has the May 26 file. Whatever happened to the that was
> there?

I have simpy mirrored the files from Jens (because many people use my
address), his way of generating them is by now more sophisticated and I
currently don't have time to maintain them.

Jetzt aktivieren unter