Subject: RE: PROB WITH ROCKBOX
From: Matt Evans (mge_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 2004-05-29

Should be quite easy. So long as you pick the correct version from the
download page just unzip the contents to the root of the drive on your
archos. Then switch it off and back on again and it will load automatically.
Once you have got used to it it is worth flahing the ROM to get the rockbox
bootloader which is much much quicker at loading. You can always revert to
the the archos firmware again if you wish.

Cheers,

Matt

PS - It is best not to use caps in emails as it tends to wind people up !!