Subject: Hw help needed on RecorderV2
From: David H. Straayer (mail_at_dhstraayer.com)
Date: 2004-05-29

Great pics of disassembly and disassembly on the website!
Unfortunately, I am having a problem with the USB connector on my
Recorder V2, and those aren't quite the pics I need. :-)

Anybody care to help?

I'm working slowly, but I'm no HW guy. I'm pretty sure that the problem
is on the mini-USB connector of the recorder: I've tried several
different cables and no go. Intermittent partial recognition by
Windows. Sometimes no recognition by windows, but a very warm cable.
I'm thinking that I need to get in, remove and replace that darned
connector.

Dave Straayer