Subject: Re: Next song wps
From: Svante Tidholm (
Date: 2004-05-29

You can put the %s later and the next song info will scroll. The next
song feature is great, but at this stage it only shows information
the last 10-15 secs of a song, it would be better if that was
adjustable somewhere.

I've made it like this:

%?It<%sNext: %?It<%It|%s%Fn>|%s%?ig<genre: %ig %?iv<(tag:

- which 90 % of the times shows genre and tag info, and when next
song info is avaible shows next track name.

I would still like to have the track name taking up two lines in a
nice font for better readability, especially when driving and feeling
the need to see what song im listening to... but that's something
completely different!

rock on, rockbox