Subject: RE: Reflashing JBRv2

RE: Reflashing JBRv2

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:44:20 -0400

Hi.
        Flashing one of the daily builds will not destroy your Archos
software. It will leave your Archos software installed in ROM and simply
overwrite the rockbox you currently have installed in ROM. You can still
press on+f1 to get to the Archos firmware. See
        http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/flash.html
        For more info.
        Aman