Subject: USB plug woes on Recorder V2
From: David H. Straayer (mail_at_dhstraayer.com)
Date: 2004-05-31

Still I'm having difficulty with my USB on my V2. I tried disassembly,
but was worried because we don't seem to have pictures for the V2
disassembly, and it is different from the pictures posted on the
website.

I shot a couple of photos of the USB port and the end of the cable. It
doesn't look right to me, but I'm not sure what they are supposed to
look like, as I didn't stare at them intently when all was working OK.
:-(

Take a look at www.dhstraayer.com/usb Maybe I need to send it back to
Archos for work, or maybe I can buy a new USB socket and solder it in.

Suggestions?

Dave Straayer