Subject: question about generating voice file
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2004-05-31

Hi. After a lot of fooling around, I have a Dectalk v5 voice file --
however under certain conditions some of the clips are not voiced.
For example, the files are generated at 11025 khz sample rate. I
used -b 32 -m m as well. Now when doing this the disk menu item was
not spoken. Now when I resampled to 16000 this item was spoken,
although some of the other items get cut off a bit. Can someone
explain how this works so I can understand what I am doing instead of
trial and error?

Thanks.

--
         John Covici