Subject: Re: Voice support for several languages?
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-06-01

>does anyone still got aexperience with the new Rockbox multi language
>support? Is it really a speech output? In that case it would be a very great
>feature for lowsighted and blind individuals like me.
>
>Regards
>Martin

We have quite a growing blind userbase here :)
And yes, really, a little computer voice reading (most) stuff off the screen :)
You can record your own voice if you prefer.
Speech files are not yet available for all languages, but your above text
seems to be written by an English/American speaker - so no problems there
then :)

Good Luck,

BlueChip