Subject: Re: Time & date
From: Benjamin Betts (benbetts_at_charter.net)
Date: 2004-06-01

I think I know this one. Took me a while to realize that the 2.2 built
doesn't have the voice capabilities. I'm using Daily Build 2004-04-30
and it's included. The menu items are in General Settings I believe,
Voice Menu Reading is on by default I think.
This build also includes the LCD labels for the F1 keys. If you don't
have 3 black rectangles at the bottom of your display (or haven't turned
them off) you need a newer build.
BTW: I'm using the recorder 20.

Benjamin Betts
bmbetts_at_mail.uophx.edu