Subject: RE: Voice support for several languages?
From: netcava_at_club-internet.fr
Date: 2004-06-01

Hello Martin.

Yes, their are voice files also available for the German language.

I have made one available at
ftp://ftp.netcava.net/all_files/rockbox

but there are one or two other available made by other users , I do'nt
remember the URL at this time.

the only flaw fight now with multilingual support is the pronunciation
rules for some numbers in non English language.