Subject: RE: HD Error...My baby won't boot!
From: Touillaud Nicolas (
Date: 2004-06-01

1. No idea, but if you can access your drive, back up your files ! If the
disk is partially damaged it can die completly any moment...
2. For extreme condition like yours (or jogging...) I suggest using
mechanism-free player like any usbkey witch can play mp3/wma. You obviously
won't store a lot of music (from 64 to 512 megas, you can decrease the
bitrate as your listening condition may be bad while ridding a motorcycle...
with low bitrates, wma can sound better than MP3) but this can do the trick
during your "high speed motorcycle trip" :)

Good luck