Subject: Re: HD Error...My baby won't boot!
From: sophana (
Date: 2004-06-01

Nick Brodich wrote:

>Hi Sophana:
> Is there any merit to replacing the hard drive at this point? If I am
>already removing it, are there not better hard drives that can be installed?
>Do you have any suggestions that I could look up on the internet and find
>prices for?
>Nick Brodich
The merit I see in trying to save your actual hard drive is just saving

changing or removing a hard drive is really easy. it is well explained
on the rockbox web site.

If it does not help, you can then buy another one.

go to the principle 2.5HD manufacturer websites, and try to look at the
mechanical contraints. I'm sure it is mentioned.
there is a height limit I think, but don't remember which.