Subject: Re: HD Error...My baby won't boot!

Re: HD Error...My baby won't boot!

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 18:40:55 +0100

Spinrite, written by Steve Gibson, available from grc.com or a pirate
download source near you, will try to repair the disk.

If you're gonna replace the hdd - why not buy on of the things in the
acclaimed shock resistant iPod - *I* have NO idea if iPods are shock
resistant or not ...there was some chat of using 1.8" drives in your archos
the ther week ...I'm sure a news archive search may help.

BC