Subject: Gmini Rockbox Progress ?
From: Christophe Zwecker (doc_at_zwecker.de)
Date: 2004-06-02

Hi,

Ive seen somthing on the archive about someone looking into the gmini
hardware. I wonder if anything can be said about if there will be a
rockbox for gmini . I dont ask for release date, jus wonder if theres
been a descision to start on it. Id be happy to test, sorry cant code.

cause I just got a gmini :D

best regards!

--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc_at_zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"