Subject: RE: Flashing a unit

RE: Flashing a unit

From: Rick Alfaro <ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:29:25 -0400

Fred,

Thanks for the explanation. I currently have a player, so I don't know how
long the recorders take to boot, so I guess I'll find out soon. The Archos
jb6000 I have boots very quickly with the RockBox firmware. I would imagine
the 20gb recorders probably have a significantly longer boot time due to the
larger hd.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro
ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net