Subject: Defunct FM and can I get a refurbished or new JBR V1 20 anywhere?
From: Nathan Gray (
Date: 2004-06-03

Hi all,

I've got me a dead FM JBR.
First went the stereo on the headphone jack, then went the charging
connector on the main board. Somewhere in between the 2nd and 3rd buttons
broke from the main button chassis.

So, I've got lots of parts now including a spare 20 gb hdd.

Anyone need any parts for replacement? I can't solder very well so I'd
rather the parts go to someone other than myself.

Now, I need a new box. Anyone aware of JBR 20's that are available anyplace?
I don't care about weight and removable batteries would be a welcome change
from the recharge every night situation.

Hope to hear some good news,

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!