Subject: "Save Favorites?"
From: Todd (
Date: 2004-06-03

in the manual, the FAQ and the discussion archives, the method for
adding to the "Favorites" playlist is to access the Main menu and
select "save favorites." However, my Main menu does not have a Save
Favorites listed. I can only add to the list by going thru Browse
Plugins, Favorites.

Is the really what all the documentation means? or do I need to adjust
a setting or download a new version? Currently running CVS 20040522

thanks - I went out and bought a nomad when my archos seemed to die.
After reading about rockbox, I got it to wake up long enough to load in
2.2 and life has been sweet since. the 'mad is collecting dust...

Do you Yahoo!?