Subject: looking for mic recommendation
From: DaveP (dave_pap_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-06-03

Hi -

I have a JBR20 and I use it a lot to record band practice and gigs. I've
been using the built-in mic which, for my purposes, works pretty well
but I'd like to boost the quality of the recordings.

I'm assuming an external mic would help. Is the mic that Archos sells
worth the money? Are there any other recommendations for a better mic?

I know I need a certain type of mic (as you can tell I know very little
about this) and I'd be willing to pay a little bit more for a better
value than what Archos offers.

Thanks.