Subject: RE: looking for mic recommendation
Date: 2004-06-03

I purchased the Mic available on Archos's web site.

I must say I'm quite happy with it, it sound quite good .

My only complain is that I use an extra amplifier to work with the JBR, I
mean that you have a cable and a little box containing a LR03 battery where
you actually plug the jack of the mic itself.

So this amplifier makes the mic take more space if you put it in the very
little pocket of your JBR's pouch.

I purchased also a Sony Microphone which is amplified and is very little,
but unfortunatly it delivers a too low power to record correctly with the

So basically, unless someone can recommand a specific stereo mic model
which is tinyer than the one sold by Archos , I will stick with this one.