Subject: Re: Schematics for JBS20 needed (ATA 44 pins)
From: Markus Grebenstein (sassodimorte_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-03

Hi Linus,

thank for your response.

But where does the Power fro the motor come from (which pins)?

The Disk is a 44pin one and as far as I know the Motor Power comes from
Pin 42, and the logic- Power from 41? (as I posted yesterday my disk
doesn't start spinning but is OK; so I think hte powersupply link is broken)

GreetZ,

Markus

Linus Nielsen Feltzing schrieb:

> Markus Grebenstein wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I atually try to fix my harddiskproblem and recognized, that the
>> schematics for JBS6 is not valid for the JBS20! The Schematics for
>> JBS6 contains a 40PIN ATA but my JBS 20 has a 44 pin ATA connector.
>

> The extra 4 pins are unused.
>
> Linus

Markus Grebenstein
Rumfordstrasse 17
80469 Muenchen
Tel. 089/62509834     Fax.: 089/2334 31934
mailto: sassodimorte_at_web.de