Subject: Re: Schematics for JBS20 needed (ATA 44 pins)
From: Markus Grebenstein (
Date: 2004-06-03

Linus Nielsen Feltzing schrieb:

> Markus Grebenstein wrote:
>> The Disk is a 44pin one and as far as I know the Motor Power comes
>> from Pin 42, and the logic- Power from 41?
> Sorry, I meant that the extra (power) pins are not shown in the
> schematics.
> Linus
OK thanks. Do you know if the violtage on PIN 42 (Motor) and/or 41
(Logic) should be 5V all the time, when teh processor is running? I
think the processor switches the voltage of the motor but maybe the
drive-logic switches. My problem is, that I don't know what I should
measure on pin 41 and 42 if the connections are proper. actually I don't
get any voltage at all on those pins.