Subject: Re: 16 Files per Directory Bug?

Re: 16 Files per Directory Bug?

From: <mandrake_at_litenverden.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 05:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

> --- mandrake_at_litenverden.com wrote:
>> I'm just checking on the status of the 16 files per directory bug. It
>> is
>> really my only serious concern right now.
>
> what bug is this? i've never heard it mentioned before.
>
> -scott

<snip>

You've probably seen the response from Linus. I'm using my JBRFM to study
Norsk. I have many (could be over 60) short word and phrase MP3s in each
directory. It works just fine except I have to hit fast forward every 16
words/phrases. I can do that, and do, but it would be nice not to to have
to -- particularly in the car.

George