Subject: Line-In recording problems - getting desperate
From: ventsi84_at_thecrayer.com
Date: 2004-06-03

Hi, I already posted this problem last month, but I think there was a lack
of clear explaining on my part, so here I go again.

I cannot possibly get the Line-In recording to work.

Here are all recording settings I use

Quality:5

Frequency:44.1Khz

Source:Line In

Channels:Stereo, tried Mono

Independent Frames:No

Time Split:Off

Prerecord Time:Off

Directory:/recordings

Gain:-3.0DB, I have done 18.5Db as well

The danged thing just will not work. After I am done recording and I play
the recording, all I get is nothing:) - no music what-so-ever. My stereo
system has to be in Tape mode in order to play tapes. It cannot play a tape
and simultaneously be in Game(Video/Aux) mode and play the tape. Is this the
problem? To make it even clearer - The Jukebox needs the Game(Video/Aux)
mode to play the MP3's on it via the stereo system. Does it need the same
mode for recording? Can I record with while the stereo system is in Tape
mode, so the tape is playing?

I have done my best to describe my problem. Hopefully someone is able to
help me. Thank in advance!

P.S. The Mic recording works perfectly.