Subject: Re: Replacing Hard Drive with CF Card
From: eD\\/ARd0 F/\\KEn^M3 (cojonesdetoro_at_badeddie.com)
Date: 2004-06-03

There are adapters that let you do this but you may need to break out the
dremel moto-tool to make it fit. Sandisk also made IDE drives that were just
flash memory but the host PC can't tell the difference (I have a 128MB one
that is the same shape as a 9.5mm laptop drive. I bet it would work. You
would then have a very heavy flash MP3 player with very little storage....
but no skips :-)