Subject: Re: help

Re: help

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:06:32 -0600

Way to go Selamet! I first had troubles with the installation of rockbox.
I found the Rockbox crew to be extremely helpful. You need to be patient
and take the time to research for yourself and monitor the list. Remember,
if it was not for the Rockbox crew you would not be enjoying your jukebox
like you now are today.

Cheers...rocker