Subject: Re: AJBR20 Dying?
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-06-03

Let's face it, we got a great deal out of our JBRs and Rockbox,
considering the cheap hardware. However, the hardware is starting to
show it's age/weaknesses.

I think perhaps we ought to look into porting to another system. It's
been brought up before, and I know the argument stands that Rockbox was
made for Archos devices, but I bring it up because I think perhaps we
should decide beforehand what a good system would be to try to port to.
These boxes aren't going to last forever, and they're becoming hard to
get hold of.