Subject: Re: Line-In recording problems - getting desperate

Re: Line-In recording problems - getting desperate

From: <ventsi84_at_thecrayer.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

Seems as if you don't get any signal from your stereo. Can you describe the

cable connection better? What cable do you use and where do you plug it in

on the stereo system?

Andreas

Wow, I feel really dumb! Turns out my new Sony stereo doesn't have audio

(the speakers, but I don't have such cord) out. Only video out. Good thing

my archaic Emerson's speakers connect the same way as the Archos cord.

Everything works perfectly now! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! So many tapes to convert, so

little time

Thank you, guys, for your recommendations and I am sorry for waisting your

time with something so trivial