Subject: Re: Replacing Hard Drive with CF Card
From: ventsi84_at_thecrayer.com
Date: 2004-06-04

> Has anyone on the list opened up their Studio 10? Because of skipping
problems discussed ad nauseaum earlier, I am planning on bagging the hard
drive world and going to solid state. But I would like to keep my Archos,
and I definitely want to keep my Rockbox! So I'm wondering about the
possibility of taking out my hard drive and inserting a 1 GB CF card in its
place.

> I'm just crazy enough to try it, so if you anyone thinks its a REALLY BAD
IDEA, now is the time to speak. I trust you implicitly. Muchas Gracias.

And if worse comes to worse and you have to dump your Archos, don't buy a
new MuVo, but get one of these used ones for $60 and insert your own flash
card. Hopefully, this works with the Archos as well

http://www.amazon.
com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B0001BXCFS/all/ref=dp_pb_a/104-075
9147-2107940