Subject: Re: AJBR20 Dying?
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-06-04

Someone on another list suggested that FAT32 file systems really slow down
the O-S when there is more than 40 gig on a drive, and make it slow to
I wonder if RockBox is effected by this, and if so, if it would help to try
and configure RockBox to recognize different partitions and switch from one
to another?