Subject: Re: Question about viewing jpegs on the fm recorder
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-04

> Can this be done? how is it done?

The latest daily builds can display, JPEGs, just "play" them. tThen you can
use Play and On to zoom in/out, the direction keys to move around.

> I also have a question about the movie
> viewer. I have downloaded the movies off the website, and they work fine
in
> my recorder. However whenever i try to convert a movie with the gui
program
> it works, but on the recorder its all noise and there is no picture (just
> a lot of garbled up pixles). Any ideas on how to fix this? On another note
> i tried to convert through dos, and sadly i keep getting a message telling
> me that there is no workind avi decompressor. any ideas? plez help.

I recommend the "new" GUI program which uses the DirectShow filters. It
should be able to convert all the formats you can play with MediaPlayer.
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/video/DirectShow/

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl