Subject: Re: Mute?
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2004-06-04

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> We implemented a Mute feature a long time ago, and I just can't think of
> any reason for it. Can anyone give me a reason to not remove it?

I don't know what the Mute function ever did but when you mention it a
thing springs to my mind of a function in an old car stereo that I
sometimes miss.

You could mute it to a predefined level. This was a good thing for a short
conversation with a passenger or during a phone call. This was a one key
press so I guess a mute on the rockbox would need a similar easy
activation to be interesting.

Yours

--
%% Mats