Subject: It's finally died.
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-06-04

Hello,

It's a sad day but i'm going to have to give in. My Jukfebox FM recorder has finally died. I'm going to take it apart this weekend to see if there is anything obvious. I don't think it's the drive as when it did work intermitantly the drive worked fine through my PC.

Question is, does anyone have an empty shell of a unit i.e. everything except the hard drive? So I can stick my drive inside?

or I shall have to buy an XClef.....dont want to, just have to...

sob sob,

mat

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.