Subject: Re: Question about viewing jpegs on the fm recorder
From: John Wunder (
Date: 2004-06-04

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 01:56:43 +0000, <> wrote:

> Can this be done? how is it done? I also have a question about the movie
> viewer. I have downloaded the movies off the website, and they work fine
> in my recorder. However whenever i try to convert a movie with the gui
> program it works, but on the recorder its all noise and there is no
> picture (just a lot of garbled up pixles). Any ideas on how to fix this?
> On another note i tried to convert through dos, and sadly i keep getting
> a message telling me that there is no workind avi decompressor. any
> ideas? plez help.

About the sounds like the file might be incompatible. What
of file is it(avi, mpeg, wmv...)? You might just need another codec for it
to work, or the file might just plain not work with that encoding scheme.
and ASF files tend to do this a lot.

Another thing you could try is building the graph yourself in GraphEdit.
Download the program from the same place you got the RvfMux filter, and
it's running, insert the RvfMux and LAME filters then in the file menu
click Render Media File. This is exactly what the GUI does so if it
work, that error is why.