Subject: Re: AJBR20 Dying?
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-06-04

I've seen the iRiver... It's a nice piece of kit, but for roughly the
same features as a JBR, only smaller, I think it's a bit pricy :/ the
price was the only real reason I didn't include it in my comparison.
Although it is rather nice that it plays WMA/ASF and OGG, for those
people that use those formats.